Saturday, October 30, 2010

Can we Handle the truth?!

In all the possibilities anyone ever made about Sam, Not being able to FEAR, was actually something no one ever could possibly think of! And the way he said it, that was a new way too!!!! “Nothing scares me anymore! I just don’t feel it! I don’t know what’s wrong with me?! Ithink, I need help!!!!!”
seriously?! I’m still sorting it through!!!!! Cause I’m hoping that I heard the whole thing wrong or something! Ok, we accept that he can’t feel anything, but what about thinking?! Can he think of all the risks as a reasonable man?! For a long time, Dean was the one who would do things his way without being afraid, or in the other words, without thinking them fully through!!! But now, is the time I understand why they say Sam’s becoming like Dean, or wise versa!but still, Sam's Sam! he's still hurting his brother, like before!!! without caring about him! at least now, he has an explanation (you read excuse)!!!!!!!!



I just couldn’t believe Cas!!! If he was so rushed to go away, why did he even bother to come! He could just send a massage!! And I just loved Bobby! He’s a seriously strange man! Although he knows something’s wrong with Sam, he still plays it cool! I mean he should have done something a year ago! Should Dean come back to sort everything out????? Has everyone forgot how things work?
God, my heart just breaks over and over for Dean! Doesn’t he had enough already?! With all the things with the job, being vampire, Lisa, Sam, Grandpa… He still has to be alone, and understanding! Guess Dean’s too lonely now! And at the end of the EP, I was really surprised, but I think that was the safest thing to do!!!But Gotta admit, I loved the last few seconds of this EP!!!!! Guilty pleasure!!!! Sorry! But now, I think we all can handle the truth!!!!!

2 comments:

Jwan said...

i am with u sweety.. still think there is something wrong with him(other than that)... but i loved Dean her.. u know the old Dean.. when he was leaving the bar and listen to the girl in pink... then he came back to look at her.. hey Dean.. :D loved the look on his face..;) and i liked the end too.. i felt its the least he can do after what he has been through cos of Sam...if i were him i would do it...sorry Sammy.....

engelic said...

u haven`t seen the promo right? All is pretty much revealed there so I woun`t talk about sam to not spoil it to u... Jojo is so right, I loved old Dean :) And his talk with Bobby - they both just crack me up! :D But Dean and Lisa - *still crying* I understand why he was all like that at the end with sam - he always has to save him, not a moment in peace... my poor Dean... :`(