Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Honest Sammy

hello my friends..i dont know what u think about this episode but i loved it... specially when Sam was honest about himself and his feelings which they don't exist any more...
about the mystery of this ep and the skinwalker was great.. but why they r been recruited?? what for?? still there r more things keep showing up with no answer..
boys boys never trust a demon ,, Crawoly now is the king of hell... too risky to work with... i but we need Sam's soul... if i were Dean i would do what ever takes to get Sam back... he wants his brother back and we all want the same thing...


2 comments:

Hana said...

The last scene was really sad , I don't know but I still can't trust Sam and I'm not sure if he was telling the truth.That's kinda lame and ridiculous when he says "Trust me."..Yeah yeah, sure!The question is how?!!!
I feel for Dean, it was so heart-breaking when Sam told him "I don't even care about you!"..
I hope they get Sam's soul's back sooner, cuz God knows how much Dean deserves some little peace of mind..And because we all are missing the brotherly love the boys used to share!:(

DarkBeauty73 said...

Loved Sam confession at the end of this episode. It hit home for Dean and weather he is willing to admit it or not he will do what ever it takes to make Sam human again even if that means working for Crowley. Doesn't mean he has to like it tho.

Kind of torn with this new Sam. I like it but at the same time miss old Sam. I think it is more Dean has the conscious this season and Sam doesn't. I know we were warned by the role reversal. In the end the guys are doing a great job just hope we get season 7 confirmation soon.