Tuesday, November 9, 2010

ROBO SAM and The Grandpa deal

Hi every one!!!! Hope you’re doing as great as I am! Cause I’m feeling awesome!! For the first time in a long time, both our boys are working together!!!!! I mean together together! And they are trusting each other more than before!!(well, ok, kinda)!!! Is that great or what? You know….at first, when I found out that Sam was soulless it was really scary…..but now, I’m thinking it’s not such a bad idea after all! He gets to be more efficient! But the problem is, he is more shoot first ask questions later than Dean!!!!! And Dean is really hot headed in that area!!!!!!! But again…..spending the last year with Liza had affected Dean! It’s not totally bad! I mean with Sam’s new situation…..but again….I’m kinda afraid that their relationship becomes like parent and child!!!!!! Witch I really don’t want to see!!!!!!!


Wow! Who would have believed Gramps was the mouse!!! Or the moose!! (I know, I was trying to be polite!)!!! Anyway……working for Crowley? What the hell? Kidding me? Man! You’ve been dead for a long time now!!!!!!!!! Why do you care for being here!!!!! You’re supposed to be dead!! What could you possibly want? HAIR? If he doesn’t care to be killed by our boys……then maybe he’s here because of them?! I don’t know why, but still there are things that he’s not talking about!!!

And purgatory!!!!!!! Gotta be kidding me!!! Since now, all the fight was over heaven or hell…..and now they need purgatory as well?!!!!!! Do all angels know about it too? Cause it seems they’re butting heads with each other over nothing!!!!! No surprise there is no GOD!!!! God didn’t bother to put things back in order after apocalypse!!!!!!!! You know…… he didn’t actually do hell of a job raising his kids…..we all have seen Michael, Lucifer …… so what in the world was he thinking leaving the place for good?!

Guess I’ve talked too much!!!! Let’s see what our boys have for us in the next EP! Cause I really would love to see them hunting!!!!! Especially, I would love to see ROBO-SAM, working with Dean!!!!!! (I love the new ROBO-SAM!! Have I mentioned that?)

2 comments:

engelic said...

hmm... Am I the only one that didn`t see that `together together` thing? I mean they are in one car, o.k., but that`s it! Robo-Sam can`t be trusted... and do only I think he was a bit too happy about working for Crowley? don`t know, I hope next episode proves me wrong... but generaly great story line! And grandpa still has many secrets yet to be revealed!

Jwan said...

i am with u 100% about granpa.. whats wrong with him?? Sammy was off but we knew why, but how messed up u have to been to work with Crowley??? i loved Dean so much and his jokes was hilarious as always.. loved Sam this ep for the first time in this season..cant wait to see the next ep... :))