Monday, November 15, 2010

Sam: “I don’t even care about you“

Hi everyone. How have you been? You know…with the way our show is taking off…..guess we’ll see more of brotherly love toward the end of season!!!!! This time, DEAN isn’t so willing to go through the ordeal (not that I blame him) but to be honest…..I love the idea. As soon as I knew Sam was soulless, I felt “well, not a bad idea!!! He wasn’t such help when he had so many feelings at the same time, maybe now he’s better”. And to be honest, I think I wasn’t that wrong. He is better this way! His idea of being honest, maybe kinda painful for Dean, but it’s not something new with Sam! He’s hurt his brother a lot before! When he actually had a soul!!!! So, it’s kinda like nothing’s really changed! But on the other hand……so many friends think he’s not safe to be around! And I truly agree with them! But just remember! Sam’s never actually been safe to be around! And Dean….it’s not a new thing for him….sometimes I feel he doesn’t really want his brother back…..but he does the right thing, All the time. Since his brother’s body is back…..he knows it’s necessary for that body to be filled with soul! So he does it. He loves Sam and I know Sam, if he had a soul, would have loved Dean as much……but this brotherhood…..it’s becoming lethal!!!!! Even more than before……….



The pic below, is made by my friend Girish Krishna. As you remember, I used to make a graffiti for each EP, but I saw this on FB, and I think it’s perfect! Don’t you agree?

5 comments:

Girish said...

Nice post :))
I like soulless Sam now :)
And I knew he didn't care about anyone but himself from the moment that they revealed he didn't have a soul! There was lots of arguing over it in fb!
And thanks for posting my pic Nona :)
And I agree that Dean has had his share of hurtful moments, but Sam never scared Dean this much ever before! Dean is right by not acknowledging him as a true bro! Sam's just a shell with old memories!

DarkBeauty73 said...

I don't really know if I like the whole Sam without a soul. Makes for interesting twists and turns and some lol moments. But in the end both are suffering for different reasons.

Both are out of there element this year and just show how great actors they are.

I am left for the most part speechless these days by the turns of events in the episodes. As most of you know that is quiet a feet in itself for me.

Love Sam to the very end with or without a soul.

engelic said...

Well I like this idea, it`s a good story line but it makes me sad :( I don`t think that Dean doesn`t want his brother back and he is running away from happiness every time - he want`s all his love one to be happy and till that doesn`t happen, he woun`t rest and he`ll have new suffering each time... maybe he takes it too far and wan`t peace in a world and only then he will rest :D And Sam sure was nver safe to be around but because of things that happened to him, not that he could stab Dean in back when he thinks it better for the goal... what happens if he decides that he doesn`t want his soul back? And why does he want it anyway? well anyway I love this season so much! Keeps me alert all the time, really good one! :)

Jwan said...

so far every season is about Sam, his childhood, the yellow eye demon, Ruby, the demon blood... and Lucifer.. Dean is the one cleans up all these messes... he did a great job and still doing, Sam can't help it anymore... if he doesn't choose the troubles, troubles choose him....

Hana said...

OK, can I be honest here? Do I need to apologize 100 times for saying my true feelings?
Well if that's so, then I'm sorry , because right now, I don't give a sh## about Sam .I can't trust him and I don't like him! All he's ever done was lying to Dean and trusting the wrong guys. Soul or no soul, he's never been honest with Dean (or at least for the last 3 seasons!)and that's exactly what brought so many problems in their lives!
Now, it's about his soul ? I want him to get his soul back, not that I care about him, just because I know as long as he's soulless,Dean wouldn't feel happy and all I need is to see Dean's genuine smile , I need him to make jokes and to be happy . Of course now Dean has another problem, called Lisa & Ben, but I think if he gets his Sammy back, he would feel way better.
Dean deserves some peace of mind , Dean actually deserves the bests. So yes, I want Sam to find his soul, because I want my Dean back..I need for Dean to feel comfort in his heart , I want him to have his baby brother back , because so far, Sammy(and I repeat SAMMY, not Sam!) has been the most important thing is Dean's life .
Right now , the so called Sam is just a way to torture Dean .He's seeing his baby brother's shell everyday with no sign of his real Sammy.Sam has been harsh , rude , heartless(alright, Sam could be all of these even with soul , especially to Dean!)..But my point is Dean need a little comfort ,and right now he wouldn't reach it unless he feels he'd saved his brother, ONCE AGAIN!
(And I'm SO sure that Sam would be still ungrateful!!!That's what he knows perfectly!!)
(Sam's fans, I'm sorry for being so harsh..But it was killing me..What can I say, Sam has changed so much (and made Dean change,too), that sometimes I don't know them!Sometimes I totally forget that they're brothers! )
I'm missing the brotherly love between Dean & Sam , I'm missing their pranks..Their laugh together..(Or better to say Dean's laugh!!)
I'm missing good old days!

(Oops, too talkative, huh?!! I'll try to be better later!:D)